Tuesday 23 August 2011

Thanks~

          Finally, I would like to grab this opportunity to express my gratitude to all who have helped me throughout this course.

          I would like to thank our course coordinator, Dr. Stit Fatimah Mohd. Yassin, for guiding us along the way. Her willingness to sacrifice her valuable time on us, despite her busy schedule. Thank you.

          I would also like to thank our course lecturer, Mr. Fariduddin for his concern and care. His undivided attention and advice has help us through all the hardships. Thank you.

         To my highly committed partner, Ting Suk Hua. Together we figure out solutions to problems, and finally managed to go through all challenges we encountered. I whole-heartedly appreciate her efforts. Thank you.

         To all course mates who helped me when I have problems which I do not understand. Their selflessness in providing helpful information is something that I would always remember in heart. Thank you.

          I would have not finished  all the assignments in time without the support of my family who has always been there for me whenever I need them, the love and encouragement they give are important sources of motivation that keep me going. Thank you.



Once again, thank you. =P


CHONG XIN TXIN
B. Ed TESL IPGKS-UKM
GGGE1155
Computer in Education
Faculty of Education
Tel: 0198759717

No comments:

Post a Comment