Friday 8 July 2011

Electronic Group Discussion

After I have finished creating accounts for Yahoo!, Google and Facebook, it is time for me to create groups.

Facebook Group
To create a Facebook group, only few easy steps are required.
  1. Go to "Create Group".
  2. Choose a desired group name.
  3. Add at least one member.
  4. Then, click "Create".
You can also set your group's privacy setting to either "Open", "Closed" or "Secret Group". One convenient thing about Facebook group is whenever you post a message on the group's wall, every member will be notified. On that particular page too, you'll be able to chat with all the members at one time. My facebook group's name: XinTxin_A135741


Yahoogroups
To create or join a yahoo group, one must have a Yahoo! account at the first place. As it is required in our GE1155 Computer in Education course, I joined the course's yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/ge1155ipg2011/ for our webportfolio with my Yahoo! account. Besides that, I have also created another yahoo group of mine: http://groups.yahoo.com/XinTxin_A135741/


Xin Txin

No comments:

Post a Comment